Mr.Cheng Jiangu transferring scam email

The following short email is a scam and was sent from Mr.Cheng Jianguo (cjianguo359@gmail.com). This fraud email tries to pull you to a fake deal where you will lose your money.
The sender uses the fake email: Cjianguo359@gmail.com and you should be careful of this phishing email and don't even try to reply to it. This scam email has the title " PROPOSAL:" and it is in this format:

Hello Friend,

Do not be surprised about this mail, because it was personally directed to you. I need you to partner with me to execute a Business that will be of great benefit to both of us. It is about transferring the Sum of $19,500,000.00 USD from my Bank to a private account that I would advise you to open. My name is Mr. Cheng Jianguo. I work with Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong. I will give you details of the transaction if I receive your response that you are willing and dependable to carry out the transaction with me in absolute confidentiality. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please Email me directly on my private email below:
Cjianguo359@gmail.com

Sincerely yours.
Mr. Cheng Jianguo.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Mr.Cheng Jiangu transferring scam email Reviewed by SaudiPayPal on 9:09 PM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Online Fraud and Scam eMails. © 2014 - 2017

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.